Enrollment in the lottery for NEXT year, 2019-2020, is now OPEN.
The kindergarten lottery took place on February 21st and seats have been awarded.
The 1st-8th grade lottery will be processed and seats awarded on April 18, 2019.
1st-8th grade lottery applications will be accepted through noon on April 18th.
INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Before You Complete The Enrollment Application, Please Consider The Following:
Students must be at least 5 years old on or before September 1 of the year they start school to apply. Applying years in advance for kindergarten does not increase chances of selection.
- If you have applied in previous years, and have a student currently on the waiting list, you do not need to re-enroll that student.
- If you already have a student on the waiting list or currently attending Promontory School and you have additional children you would like to enroll, please fill out an application for the new student(s). In this case, be sure to select "Yes" when asked if you have previous students so that we can connect them as siblings.
- Please only enter those children who will actually be attending school in the year for which you are applying. If your student is accepted, you will be asked later for the names of siblings who will attend Promontory School in the future.
- Please be sure to enter the correct grade for your student. Enter the grade they will be in for the year to which your are applying.
- Email is the primary method of communication during the enrollment process. You may need to check your spam folder.
- Information gathered will be treated confidentially.
- If you have additional questions, please refer to the Promontory Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions page here or call the office at 435-919-1900.
This application does not guarantee a spot at Promontory School of
Expeditionary Learning. This application will enter your child into our enrollment lottery.